Boost Max 9 S/Power BTE BBM995-DW Hearing Aid
Find a hearing aid style that is right for you.
- Your degree of hearing loss. In-the-Ear and Behind-the-Ear hearing aids are better for treating severe hearing loss. While custom hearing aids worn in the ear canal are a favourite of those with mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Your lifestyle and interests. Are you an avid hiker, a movie buff, or a foodie? You can choose a style that helps block out the wind, streams sound directly to your device, or easily adjusts in noisy environments.
- Your personal preferences. For some people, comfort is king. For others, it’s all about convenience. And, of course, some want the most discrete hearing aid possible. There is a style to suit your needs.
Hearing aids help you stay connected.
- Hear and participate in conversations at work, outdoors, and in restaurants
- Enjoy audio streamed directly to your ears from your favourite devices
- Maintain relationships with friends and loved ones
- Keep your workplace skills and earning power on track
We think that is a great reason to get your hearing checked annually after age 55.
Take our free online hearing test
Take a free online hearing test and find out your hearing level in just 3 minutes. clinically valid hearing screening test.