Beltone Trust 17 ITC TST17ITC-DW-HP Hearing Aid
Beltone Trust brings you a full-service experience you won’t find with other hearing aids. It is available in all hearing aid styles and right for all degrees of hearing loss.
- Mimics how ears naturally process sounds and offers unmatched “situational awareness”
- Streams sound from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and select Android devices—no adapter needed
- Connects with apps to let you control sound or connect with your Beltone Hearing Care Practitioner for fine-tuning
- Comes in all hearing aid styles and is suitable for mild-to-severe hearing loss
Find a hearing aid style that is right for you.
- Your degree of hearing loss. In-the-Ear and Behind-the-Ear hearing aids are better for treating severe hearing loss. While custom hearing aids worn in the ear canal are a favourite of those with mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Your lifestyle and interests. Are you an avid hiker, a movie buff, or a foodie? You can choose a style that helps block out the wind, streams sound directly to your device, or easily adjusts in noisy environments.
- Your personal preferences. For some people, comfort is king. For others, it’s all about convenience. And, of course, some want the most discrete hearing aid possible. There is a style to suit your needs.
Hearing aids help you stay connected.
- Hear and participate in conversations at work, outdoors, and in restaurants
- Enjoy audio streamed directly to your ears from your favourite devices
- Maintain relationships with friends and loved ones
- Keep your workplace skills and earning power on track
- Keep you safer when driving, taking public transportation, and traveling
- Prevent loneliness and isolation (which can contribute to medical issues)
We think that is a great reason to get your hearing checked annually after age 55.